[AMRadio] Frequencies

Theo Bellamy theo.bellamy at spirittelecom.com
Wed Jan 24 17:58:34 EST 2007

Brian,

I absolutely agree, and I remind my friends who are 100% SSB ops of that
when needed (which is all too often unfortunately). Poor operating
practices have been exhibited on all sides at various times. I am
hopeful that with 400 kHz to play with we can all get along. AM'ers,
SSB'ers, and those of us who are just hams that want to operate whatever
mode and frequency our license permits.

Theo K4MO