[AMRadio] Frequencies

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Jan 24 18:55:18 EST 2007

Some of these guys are just as bad as the wideband SSB
group.  Audio passband is something that needs to be
adjusted for conditions as, at least, a very few of our
group suggests.

There is at least two guys who monitors this list that will
adjust the audio equalizer to reflect the conditions when
they are on the air.  AM operators should do their part too.

Jim
W5JO