[AMRadio] Frequencies

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Thu Jan 25 14:30:51 EST 2007

Much less of this on 40 meters.
When it happens to me, I move some.
I also try to keep everyone on the frequency, some
drift or start out 2kc away, and after a while you might
have 4 people on 4 different frequencies....

On 40 meters weekend mornings, many ssb guys have schedules
with others around the AM window, I wait till they are done
or try and squeeze between...

There seems to be plenty of blame to go around, and yes,
there are those that like to cause trouble.

Brett
N2DTS