[AMRadio] Frequencies

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Thu Jan 25 17:13:27 EST 2007

You guys are sure tough on an old man trying to make a living.   :-)

As for the "rocky receiver", it's because I think it's cool to be able
to go to an often used frequency by simply twisting a knob and selecting
a crystal.  However, those dreams have been dashed on the "rocks" for
the time being.  Bry doesn't have them, I'm too cheap to pay the $20 per
plus shipping to Jan Crystals and Petersen Radio has closed it's doors.

If anyone hs any 4.335, 4.340 and/or 4.345 rocks in a HC-6/U case let me
know.

Rick