[AMRadio] Frequencies

Jim Candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Thu Jan 25 17:48:23 EST 2007

Rick,

   Isn't the SP-600 a dual conversion receiver? Maybe it is dual conversion on the higher bands, but single conversion on 75m. Depending on whether single or dual, the crystal frequency you need might be different. If dual, isn't the 2nd LO free running like on a Gonset G-76? If so, you better measure it's exact frequency to assist in the crystal selection.

Jim
JKO