[AMRadio] Need help ID'ing Call on recording

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:05:08 EST 2007

In addition to my mission to record and archive great AM audio, I have
also decided to make a mission on recording those who maliciously try
to run us out of the AM window or anywhere else we operate AM.

I need your assistance in ID'ing this good fellows call sign.

Please see the three MP3's I have placed at:

http://w5ami.net/report

It sounds like K4ITO, however his signal was much stronger than what
I'd expect from PA.
The call is given on clip 2 in the list.  This occurred on 3888 while
an AM QSO was in progress on 3885 and another SSB QSO was in progress
on 3890.

tnx

Brian / w5ami

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan