[AMRadio] Frequencies

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:44:23 EST 2007

Rick Brashear wrote:
> You're probably right, Geoff.  It will only open to 13 kc, but that
> would likely be enough.  It also has a trimmer to assist.
>
> Thanks,
> Rick

I thought that the SX-73 and the SP-600 were built to the same specs,
and called the R-274 (with A, B , C, and D designators)

I've got three of these receivers.  I've got the ORIGINAL TM for the
R-274D (in pretty poor shape) and have all of the pages scanned in .pdf,
and the R-274 and SP-600 -should- open up to 16kc selectivity.