[AMRadio] Frequencies

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Thu Jan 25 21:10:24 EST 2007

According to what I've been told the only designation given to the JX-17
is JX-17.  Maybe the older or newer ones have 16 kc, but according to
the manual(s) this one has a maximum of 13 kc.  Either way, I'm sure I
could hear 3.880 and 3.890 from the 3.885 position with the selectivity
wide open.

73,
Rick/K5IZ