[AMRadio]

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 21:57:53 EST 2007

Well, it is supposed to be a balanced to un-balanced match.  The open
wire feeders are tapped on equal turns of the main coil as the
balanced side and "converted" to unbalanced via the link coil.  Maybe
we are talking about two different things Brett.  My old mind doesn't
work like it used to...

73
Brian

On 1/25/07, Brett gazdzinski <brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com> wrote:
> Yes, but you would think if you really wanted it
> balanced, the rf would go to the center of the link,
> then say 4 turns each side to ground.
>
> Almost all the tuners are built with one link,
> and one side is ground, the other hot, and it works
> it seems...
>
> Brett
> N2DTS

Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan