[AMRadio]

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 22:50:24 EST 2007

Brett gazdzinski wrote:
> We are talking about the same thing.
> But the link that drives the coil that feeds the
> open wire line has ground on one side, rf on the
> other side.
> So one side of the coil to the open wire line would
> get more RF, no?

would it?

it's AC, not DC...  which actually means, I think, that I also don't
agree that one side of a balanced tuner with a link, should not have 1
side of the link tied to ground.  it should go to the open wire line.
not to mention that there should be probably some series capacitance in
the output link, to tune out any reactance in the link.

--
73, etc...
-Geoff/W5OMR