Roger Basford roger at new-gate.co.uk
Fri Jan 26 05:49:51 EST 2007

Sounds like K4ITL to me, North Carolina.

73,

Roger/G3VKM

Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:05:08 -0600
From: "A.R.S. -  W5AMI" <ars.w5ami at gmail.com>
Subject: [AMRadio] Need help ID'ing Call on recording
To: "Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service"
<amradio at mailman.qth.net>

In addition to my mission to record and archive great AM audio, I have
also decided to make a mission on recording those who maliciously try
to run us out of the AM window or anywhere else we operate AM.

I need your assistance in ID'ing this good fellows call sign.

Please see the three MP3's I have placed at:

http://w5ami.net/report

It sounds like K4ITO, however his signal was much stronger than what
I'd expect from PA.
The call is given on clip 2 in the list.  This occurred on 3888 while
an AM QSO was in progress on 3885 and another SSB QSO was in progress
on 3890.

tnx