[AMRadio] D-104

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 26 11:35:11 EST 2007

I have order several mike cartridges from Mouser Electronics to substitute
for my element in the D-104.  Someone told me that they work great.

Do you need the part number?

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz