[AMRadio]

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Fri Jan 26 12:21:16 EST 2007

So much confusion!
We are talking about a link input balanced tuner.
Like the Johnson matchboxes.
The link feeding the thing is centered over the balanced
coil that goes to the balanced feedline.
So far so good, the link is centered over the big coil,
so each side gets half the RF, but one side of the link
goes to ground.
one would think the hot side would couple more rf into
that side coil.

 http://www.cebik.com/link/link.html

Look at the designs.

Brett