[AMRadio]

Larry Will lhwill at verizon.net
Fri Jan 26 12:37:19 EST 2007

Brett,

The proof is in the pudding.  Check line currents (assuming your
antenna is balanced as well (same length each side, same height, no
doglegs, etc), currents should be within a few percent.  Both my HB
160 tuner and the J Matchboxes are.  The unbalanced link couples to
the coils by a magnetic field,  The fact the one side of the link is
ground has nothing to do with it.  There is still a uniform field generated.

Regards,

Larry W3LW