[AMRadio] Wealth of help

Rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Jan 26 15:39:31 EST 2007

Hey Gang!

I'm 56 years young, (Except when I first try to crawl out of bed!  - Ret
Mil Spec Ops type <g>), and eligible for QCWA.

I've built Heathkits, started AM with an HT-37/SX-101A in 1981/2.  What
a steal it was!  The club I belonged to had this pair in the Emerg Comm
Ctr for the city.  So they auctioned it off at a club mtg.  The pair was
replaced by a TS-520.

So what kind of mentors are you hunting for?

What are you looking at putting on the air?

What questions do y'all have?

There are PLENTY of us that will help find your way through the dark AND
answer your questions WITHOUT criticism!

Bob - N0DGN

--

                            Bob - NØDGN
|          \\"""//    CraftyBob - WitchDoctor     \\"""//          |
|           (@ @)       Bob Bethman - NØDGN        (@ @)           |
+-------oOOo-(_)-oOOo--------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo-------+
| NØDGN AMRadio Manassas, VA    |    REAL Tube Radio and AM        |
+-------------------------------+----------------------------------+
|       Manassas Radio - Home of Homemade Kielbasa & Pirogi        |
+-------------------------------+----------------------------------+
| rbethman(at)comcast.net   \\ ~ ~ //      signal does *NOT* mean  |
|                           (/ @ @ /)      that everything is OK " |
+-------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo----------------------------+
|               <http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman>                |
| 1 BC-61ØI w/BC-614I,1 T-213/GRC-26 w/BC614I,1 '51 Collins R-39ØA |
|  SP-6ØØ/NR Type 159, Heath DX-6Ø, Apache, Mohawk, SX-1Ø1, HT-32A |
+-------.oooO---Oooo.---------------------------.oooO---Oooo.------+
|       (    ) (    )Opinions expressed are that(    ) (    )      |
|        \  (   )  /    of my own and do not     \  (   )  /       |
|         \_ ) ( _/represent those of ANYONE else \_ ) ( _/        |
|     Amateur Astronomer - Celestron Nexstar 8 & Meade ETX-6Ø      |
|           38 Deg 46'48.62"' N - 77 Deg 28'26.89" W               |
|            ALL E-mail received and sent scanned by AVG           |