[AMRadio] D-104

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 26 17:35:17 EST 2007

Mouser Part Number 25LM022 - Crystal element $4.54 each.
Page 1489 of their catalog.  The impedance is 25K

Thanks

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz