[AMRadio] New antenna results!

KA5MIR ars.ka5mir at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 12:58:48 EST 2007

Hey Brett,
  You probably know anything between the tuner and the non-resonant antenna
is going to have LOTS of swr and a widely varying impedance.  This is fine
for open-wire-balanced feedline.  Normally you would NOT want coax-cable
anywhere in that link.

  That said, if it works for you and you are pleased with the performance,
that's what really matters in the end.

73',
Kent/KA5MIR