[AMRadio] Mailman troubles

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:13:27 EST 2007

I've received emails from several of you recently about mail being
returned that you have sent to the list.  This is a problem that
apparently qth.net is having, and I have not (and I assume other list
owners) been advised of what the problem(s) have been.  Even though I
have no control over qth.net, I do apologize for the inconvenience,
and I am still looking for alternatives of another place to move our
list.

If you have tried to post a message and had it sent back recently,
please try again, as it appears they have it going again.

Thanks,
Brian / w5ami

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan