[AMRadio] New antenna results!

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Jan 29 14:11:03 EST 2007

I have about 15 feet of the RG214 between the tuner
and the open wire line.
In the past, doing experiments, I have had the coax
get very warm, high current point I suppose.
But as it is now, the coax is stone cold.
So the high current points must be at the open
wire line....I would guess...

Trimming the length a little seems to have moved the
high voltage point away from the tuner, as I can run full
power on the frequencies I would want to use without arcing.

Brett
N2DTS