[AMRadio] New antenna results!

k0occ at comcast.net k0occ at comcast.net
Mon Jan 29 14:33:21 EST 2007

You might want to look at W4RNL's web site ( cebik.com ). He has a ton of information on all kinds of antennas and tuners. One of his articles on the site ( My Top 5 Backyard MultiBand Antennas ) talks about his preferred solution for using an unbalanced tuner with open-wire feeders. In net, unbalanced tuner output to coax to 1;1 W2DU type Balun at wall of house, then open wire feeder to antenna. Keeping coax run short as possible.

--
Ernie, k0occ
Atlanta, GA

From: Brett gazdzinski <brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com>