[AMRadio] new antenna and matchbox a bust.

w4rl at bellsouth.net w4rl at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 29 22:08:22 EST 2007

Well taken, Brett.  Guess I am of the nature to just throw a rock into the woods and wait for what moves.  No rock thrown, no knowing what's in the woods.  But maybe it was the solution electrically in my situation, even on the new opened frequencies and no fires in the balum.

Hope you find an arrangement that suits your needs.

Robert W4RL