[AMRadio] 3.810

w4rl at bellsouth.net w4rl at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 29 22:29:15 EST 2007

Yes, Jim I am hearing it now at 924 pm central time on 3.810.  The language spoken (and I am not bi-lingual fluently) is strange to me.  The male voice speaks so quickly and briefly, I can't get a handle on the language, but after listening to the voice several time, it sounds like Spanish.  What say readers?  This is a new one for me.  Seems like he announces the local ID at the end of his blurb.

Robert W4RL Pensacola (north west panhandle) Florida