[AMRadio] new antenna and matchbox a bust.

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Tue Jan 30 08:56:33 EST 2007

I did know how Johnson rated their caps, but was
not sure what was in the matchbox.
They really are little caps, but its only supposed
to be for 275 watts I suppose.
100 pf is not enough I guess, if there was more, like
200, I might have been able to tune the antenna to
a low swr.
I know there are tricks you can do at the feedline to
make it work, but I did not want to get to deep into that.

Brett
N2DTS