[AMRadio] new antenna and matchbox a bust.

Dale Smith newday at metrocast.net
Tue Jan 30 09:59:06 EST 2007

  Brett
     I  tried the same thing as you with the dual coax and it did not work
    with the matchbox,i just run the 450 ohm ladder line right to it,a 135 ft
  flat top,works great on all bands except 160 of course.On 160 I use a old
mfj 949e works great at 100 watts.Any way the real reason i am here is to
invite you to join us some Sunday on 3870 at 8:00AM we are in the north east,
If you here the am carrier you can here us.
73/de/dale/ka5who