[AMRadio] new antenna and matchbox a bust.

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Tue Jan 30 21:49:52 EST 2007

Sounds interesting!
I don't know what is important here, surely in a kilowatt
tuner you don't need to worry about QRP sensitivity.
It needs to be good for the frequency, up to 30 Mhz
if the meters are supposed to work up there.

Not sure why the diodes blow out, some sort of spike?
Then no matter what diodes I use will likely blow out.
Maybe I should mount sockets on the back so I can
swap them out easy...

Brett
N2DTS