[AMRadio] F/S Elmac Station

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Wed Jan 31 14:41:26 EST 2007

Hi all...I have For Sale my Elmac Station. It has a PMR-8/ AF-68/ Power
Supply AC DC and a Antenna Changeover/Mute along with a Attenuator for
using an amp. Also included is a PMR-6 with a stand alone supply with
the S Meter.  I do have a picture or two. This is an on the air station
working.  The 68 and PMR 8 are an 8 cosmetically. All cables included.
Prefer not to ship and priced for a fast sale. $425.00 firm.
I will throw in an AM T Shirt...HI !!! Something for nothing. 2 of them
if you pick it up...HI !!!

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite