[AMRadio] T-368 controversy

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Jul 2 20:49:31 EDT 2007

Of course, it might be wise to get the story from the other side, before
we make final lasting conclusions. Hearing stories from other buyers,
from this seller on their experience, also would help to formulate a
conclusion for all of us. I dislike one-sided stories especially when it
affects someone's reputation.

Pete, wa2cwa