[AMRadio] T-368 controversy

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 21:10:21 EDT 2007

On 7/2/07, Peter Markavage <manualman at juno.com> wrote:
> Of course, it might be wise to get the story from the other side, before
> we make final lasting conclusions. Hearing stories from other buyers,
> from this seller on their experience, also would help to formulate a
> conclusion for all of us. I dislike one-sided stories especially when it
> affects someone's reputation.

I would welcome it Pete.  His EvilBay ratings are not too good, and he
apparently has not spoken up on exactly what happened ...So  I welcome
anyone who has information on "the other side of the story" to post it
here, or even allow Mr. X to post it himself.  In the meantime, I
think we should consider the odds in this case and help one another
from getting ripped, or in this case, a big "let down" for Jim.