[AMRadio] T-368 controversy

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 00:42:46 EDT 2007

On 7/2/07, Peter Markavage <manualman at juno.com> wrote:
> Absolutely, Brian, but "consider the odds in this case" depends on what
> you're betting on. Getting "ripped off" versus "a big let down" has
> different lasting consequences.

Pete,

Your point is well taken, and you have, in my opinion always been a
fair man, so don't take any of this with any offence, as I don't mean
it that way at all.

In this case, it is indeed a "big let down", not a "rip off".  However
it does make me wonder if this sort of thing in not like "phishing",
in a real _big_ way, to get the most money.  Surely you see a glimmer
of that, maybe?

I am still with you Pete, and I'd like to see the other side of the
story on this.

I see two sides to stories, nearly on a daily basis in my work, and
both deserve to be heard.  However, if one refuses to reveal their
side of it, it certainly does not go to their favor.

Thanks Pete, your ideas are always welcome here...

73
Brian