[AMRadio] RE: AMRadio Digest, Vol 42, Issue 3

Bob Young youngbob53 at msn.com
Tue Jul 3 05:50:48 EDT 2007

Don't know about QTH, but this is just another routine ebay rip off, if they
protected the consumers as much as they protected their own profits, no one
would ever have this happen to them, an ebay sale is supposed to be a
binding contract as far as I know and I'd complain although it'll do you
little good, they may take action against the seller if you can prove the
rip off though,

Bob Young
KB1OKL