[AMRadio] T-368 controversy

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:49:30 EDT 2007

WE0H wrote:
> hi hi...thanks for the info. I'll go have a read on that last guy you
> mentioned. Always fun to read about some of the deadbeats.
>
>> Now, if you wanna see something more along the lines of a 'scammer',
>> google search for k9ni/k7vo

He/she/it... the story is (and there's a law suit pending) that then
Martin was trying to raise money for an operation.  Once the money was
raised, Martin became Caitlyn.

K9NI / K7VO ... google for either brings similar results.

(and I thought *I* knew some 'wierd' people in Ham Radio..*shudder*)

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR