[AMRadio] Air King BC & SW Radio

Joe Walden w5jdy at intergate.com
Sat Jul 7 21:40:13 EDT 2007

Hello all members of the various reflectors from Joe w5jdy in Okla.  I have
restored an Old Air King AM & SW Radio except for re-stringing the dial
cord...  I have re-strung many dial cords on several different old radios
and thought for sure I could figger this one out.   I was unsuccessful.
This is an Airking Model 4604 D and the D Model is different than the rest
of the 4604 Models.   If someone can help me I will gladly compensate.  Joe
w5jdy in Okla... Everyone have a nice weekend.    From:
w5jdy at intergate.com