[AMRadio] Tubing

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Mon Jul 9 21:51:14 EDT 2007

I need to make a couple of RF connections using 1/4" O.D. tubing.  The stuff
that is already in the transmitter appears to be soft steel of some kind.
It's not aluminum and could possibly be coated copper.  Any ideas of what
this is?  I checked McMaster-Carr and they have some annealed steel aircraft
tubing that appears to be similar, but I'm not sure.  I only need a couple
of feet, so I hate to buy $30.00 to get it.

Thanks for any help or advice...

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 16 Dec 2017.