[AMRadio] Tubing

Bill Smith hbco2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 10 00:20:55 EDT 2007

I would stay with copper, plated with tin or silver (you can get silver-dip
to plate copper, though it is expensive).

Steel, particularly stainless steel is a poor RF conductor.  You'd be better
off with aluminum.

Are you trying to make coaxial cable or just use large conductors between
terminals?  I'd have to look at the transmitter here to see if there was any
rigid coaxial cable in the set.

Did you ever find the .001 capacitor?

73 de Bill, AB6MT
hbco2 at sbcglobal.net