[AMRadio] Tubing

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Jul 10 08:50:44 EDT 2007

One suggestion to what Steve posted here.  Fill the tubing
with sand to prevent unwanted crimps in the tubing as you
form it.  That will maintain the concentric shape.

Jim/W5JO

Don't forget to remove the sand before installation and blow
out the tubing with compressed air.  Use a source of air
with a dryer on it.