[AMRadio] Tubing

Larry Will lhwill at verizon.net
Tue Jul 10 09:03:37 EDT 2007

Rick,

RF connections are never made of ferrous material (steel).  The
tubing normally is either nickle or silver plated brass or
copper.  Check it with your magnet.  The companies that make
broadcast station ATU's have it and maybe you could bum a small
quantity.  Kintronics and Phasetek.  The ends are normally flattened
and drilled to accept plated brass hardware although I have seen
terminals silver soldered to it.

Larry

W3LW