[AMRadio] Manual for MORROW FALCON Receiver

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 13:25:42 EDT 2007

Thank you Pieter. You are very KIND and CONSIDERATE!!!

I have one MBR 5 receiver, two MB 560 transmitters,
(the earliest models), also a MBR 6 receiver and a MB
565 transmitter (the last models that came from
Morrow). The MBR 6 and MB 565 came from the estate of
Ray Morrow, the founder of Morrow Radio. I also have a
MB 600 AC power supply with speaker from that estate.
I have manuals for all of the foregoing pieces of
Morrow gear. If you need copies of the manuals, just
let me know!!

I bought the Falcon off of ebay without a manual. It
also came from the estate of Ray Morrow, but had no
manual. The BFO in the Falcon doesn't work. The Falcon
is very different from the MBR 5 and MBR 6.

I have a couple  hundred boatanchors and have many
manuals. If you need a specific manual, just let me
know.

My mailing address is:

John King, K5PGW
22501 Walker South Road
Denham Springs, Louisiana 70726

Let me know the cost you incur and I will remit it to
you. Thanks again very much and 73, John, K5PGW