[AMRadio] WTB: AM IRON in the North Carolina area

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Wed Jul 11 09:47:21 EDT 2007

Even better is the 32v series by Collins, although they
may run more money.

I have had three of them, with zero problems on any of them,
despite running them at much higher voltages through solid state
rectifier replacements.

But nowadays you run what you can get at a reasonable price....

Brett
N2DTS