[AMRadio] R 388

kk4tr kk4tr at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 15:48:02 EDT 2007

Thanks Don. I was hoping that this was no the case. I have taken a few of
these things out and adjusted them. I t is a real pain in the butt to do and
was hoping that someone would come up with something else that  might cause
the problem that I described.  I just do not feel like doing it to this unit
as it belongs to friend and it is a very late model. The wiring under the
chasis is pristine and the is also very clean there.  I am a bir
apprehensive about doing anything to the radio that involves major
surgery!!!!! I guess I will have to try though.  Thanks for the advise. This
is exactly the kind of info that I was looking for. Someone else that had
the same thoughts on the mattter as I did!!!  Thanks

Joe K4TR