[AMRadio] Boatanchor Transmitter FS in Salem, OR

Van K7VS wa7fab at cdsnet.net
Sat Jul 21 21:22:26 EDT 2007

well, what I was trying to say....the fellow that has it now pr0obably paid
what I was offered it for from the fellow that has had it for a very long
time in his barn.  The guy that bought it a couple of months ago now wants
2.5 times what he probably paid for it and he hasn't even taken the time to
check it out!~~!!!  Van