[AMRadio] Boatanchor Transmitter FS in Salem, OR

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 02:42:22 EDT 2007

Brett gazdzinski wrote:
> If its built better then I build, its worth lots more!
>
> I think the demand for parts is likely to fall off as
> everyone gets their flex radio and the kids are
> more into Iphones and such...

Oh, I think we're there now, Brett... Thank goodness for people like
Gary/WZ1M who rewind transformers, Brian who sells crystals, and some
other guys who mostly stay quiet about parts, and just come up with
stuff, or have a way of making stuff 'apear' on your shack door-step...

There are a lot of hams that are no longer with us, that were great
about that.  W5PYT was one of 'em, W5MEU was another, R.I.P. to the both
of these fine examples of Hams.

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR