[AMRadio] Re: Boatanchor in Salem

Craig C. Heaton wd8kdg at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 22 14:56:17 EDT 2007

Oh shucks,

Gotta go back and take a math course again. Big difference between DC input
and Approx. Output power. Pair of 813's rated and about 800 watts input in
this old 60's handbook. So 750 watts in the advertisment is a good number
and the 811A's would get it to 100% modulation or very close.

Must do the math correctly. I stand corrected.

Craig,