[AMRadio] Re: Boatanchor in Salem

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Sun Jul 22 20:30:22 EDT 2007

My pair of 813's will do 600 watts carrier all day
long, 700+ is no problem, they are supposed to run
2000 volts at 400 ma (a pair) but you can
increase the voltage or current with some forced air
cooling and icas service.

A pair of 811a's is not enough, and I don't know about
running them at 2000 volts, they will take it I guess,
I have run them at 1750 volts, but a pair of 4x150a/4cx250b
in AB1 does real nice, 900 watts of audio out at 2000 volts.

For lots of clean iron, tubes and sockets, the price seems
reasonable.

I sold a pair of 812A's modulated by 811A's I built
for $2000.00.
That was good for about 350 watts of carrier, no
exciter.
A pair of 813's is a good start!

Brett
N2DTS