[AMRadio] Boatanchor Transmitter FS in Salem, OR

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Jul 23 08:48:12 EDT 2007

I am 49.
One friend I have is younger, but he has done nothing
with ham radio for 20 years, although he still has
quite a bit of stuff.

Another close friend is older than I am, by
a bit, he has done nothing at all for 15 years.

Most of the guys I see at fests and in pictures on the web
are quite old, not many 20 year olds in the picture.

I think most ham guys are older, and most AM guys even older
then the general ham population.

Brett
N2DTS