[AMRadio] Boatanchor Transmitter FS in Salem, OR

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Mon Jul 23 11:02:40 EDT 2007

I'm an old coot, but it seems several of the East Coast Am'ers are younger.
I don't know their ages, but I'm quite sure, Paul, Tim, Steve, Gary and many
others have yet to see their 50's.  However, I agree, most AM ops are older,
but like you said, most hams are older.  All we can do is enjoy it while we
can and let the future of these old boatanchors take care of itself.

Rick/K5IAR

I am 49.
One friend I have is younger, but he has done nothing
with ham radio for 20 years, although he still has
quite a bit of stuff....

Brett
N2DTS