[AMRadio] Boatanchor Transmitter FS in Salem, OR

Jason Buchanan jsb at digistar.com
Mon Jul 23 11:52:31 EDT 2007

On Jul 22, 2007, at 9:13 PM, Brett gazdzinski wrote:

> Anyone know any 20 year olds homebrewing tube stuff?

I'm closer to 40 than 20 but I'd love to homebrew some stuff but
there aren't a lot of Elmers nearby that I know of.  I'd like to
build a big glowy amp with 866A mercury rectifiers (or at least own
one that has those rectifiers) to light up my shack when the lights
are off.  Shucks, I'd like to build something that just lights up
866s and heats a resistor! hi

http://n1su.com/tubes/3-400Z-idle.jpg explains my love of glow!  (a
shot I took of my L-4 with the cover off)

--
73 Jason N1SU
http://n1su.com/