[AMRadio] CORRECTION - Average OP Age was BA Tr FS

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 12:36:19 EDT 2007

Group,

Heathkit used to make and sell a *40KVDC HV probe*.

Heath Model IM-5210.  This *NEW* ham is going to figure how to make it
read 4KV full scale?  *NOT* lately!

Has anyone priced a new one lately?

Go ahead - take your 1KV VTVM and poke around a 3KV or 4KV power supply
- heck, even 2KV?!?!?!

Somebody is *going* to get seriously hurt!

Run a pair of 813s @ 2KV.   Okay, whom is going to do what measurements?

THIS IS what *WE* are losing with *US* getting older!  <I'm a young pup
at 57!>

Bob - N0DGN