[AMRadio] boatanchor owner's ages

Bob Young youngbob53 at msn.com
Mon Jul 23 13:00:21 EDT 2007

Well I'm no spring Chicken, I'm 54 but far from being retired and having
grey hair although there's nothing wrong with that, especially the retired
part, hi! I've been collecting them now for a couple of years, got my
General license in February and am using a DX-100 usually on 160M. Picking
up a Johnson Viking Ranger tomorrow, hey it lights up!

Bob young
KB1OKL