[AMRadio] Boatanchor Transmitter FS in Salem, OR

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Jul 23 13:29:59 EDT 2007

It could also be that a subset of new comers into the world AM Radio
might be more intrigued by the "quality sound of AM" on the air rather
than by the "massive" glow of a tube radio. Personally, I don't give a
zip if my radios glow or not; I'm more interested in the great sound of
an AM transmission on the air.

Pete, wa2cwa