[AMRadio] KWS-1 on AM

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Jul 23 14:29:34 EDT 2007

Doesn't sound half bad?
Mine sounded 9/10 bad!

Just plain nasty!

You get 1 sideband and something like 250 Hz to 2800 Hz,
I would think a cheap telephone sounds better....

The thing I remember about the KWS-1 was frustration.
Tune the 75A4 and find a qso or cq, zero the kws-1, tune
it up, tune the antenna swr, and someone was already working the CQ
or the QSO signed off....

The rig was built really cool though.

Brett
N2DTS